2016-17 Membership Meeting Dates:
Thursday, October 6: Membership Meeting in Allamuchy 10AM
Wednesday, November 16: Membership Webinar 12 Noon
Friday, January 20: Membership Meeting at Liberty Science Center 9:30AM
Date TBD in February: Membership Meeting and NJ Devils Event
Tuesday, April 25: Membership Meeting, Location TBD
Thursday, May 25: Membership Webinar
Please contact us if there is a topic you would like us to cover during a membership meeting.
Highlights of the 2015-2016 NJEFP Membership Year
July – Newsletter emailed to all members
September – Newsletter emailed to all members
September 9th – NSFA* Webinar “Annual Fund Campaigns”
September 15th – Members renewing by this date receive a voucher for two free NJ Devils’ tickets
September 29th – Webinar “Art of the Ask”
October 2nd – Members given four free tickets to NJ Devils preseason game.
Devils host dinner meeting for members to discuss upcoming NJEFP Night with the Devils.
October 22nd – Membership Conference call with the Devils to discuss ticket sale fundraiser
October 29th – Members invited to attend webinar given by DepositAGift.com on “#GivingTuesday”
November 10th – Membership Meeting at Investors Bank Robbinsville branch
“Marketing Strategies to Build Awareness of Your Foundation”
December – Newsletter emailed to members
December 1st – NSFA Webinar “Stepping Up: The Nation’s Top K – 12 Education Foundations”
January – Newsletter emailed to all members
January 14th – Membership Meeting at Liberty Science Center in Jersey City on “Crowdfunding”
February 18th – Webinar given by EdBacker discussing “Online Fundraising, Donor data base
Management and Communications for Non-Profits”
February 24th – NSFA Webinar “Preparing For and Making the Major Gift Ask”
February 26th – Membership Meeting in Newark at Prudential Center
- “Sharing Best Practices, Successes and Challenges”
- Followed by dinner and attendance at the Devils game
- Celebration of NJEFP Night at the game
March – Newsletter emailed to all members
March 31st – NSFA Webinar “Recruiting Effective Board Members”
April – Newsletter emailed to all members
May – Newsletter emailed to all members
May 2nd – NSFA Webinar “Four Pillars of Donor Relations”
May 14th – Membership Meeting at the Lawrence Community Center in Lawrenceville
- “Attract, Retain and Energize Board Members”
June 7th – Webinar “Strengthening New Jersey’s Education Foundations”
During the 2015-16 school year NJEFP experienced tremendous growth. The highlights included:
- Conducted a workshop at the New Jersey School Boards Association annual convention in Atlantic City which was attended by over 75 people.
- Had a booth on the NJSBA convention floor
- “Creating a Local Education Foundation” manual developed by NJEFP made available to all members for purchase
- Representation at the National School Foundation Association conference
- Continued our partnerships with sponsors ETS, PSEG, Investors Bank, NJ Devils, Withum Smith + Brown and New Jersey Manufacturers.
*NSFA is the National School Foundation Association. Your membership dues with NJEFP automatically make you a member of NSFA and entitled to attend all of their webinars for free.